Old 10-08-2003, 09:04 PM
Neil Jones

Default Caterpillars (possibly?)

"andrewpreece" wrote in message ...
Sounds like Cabbage White caterpillars to me. Pick them off,
terminate them with extreme prejudice, then look at all the leaves
on your beans, espec those with bites taken out of them, espec. the
underside of the leaf. Crunch all caterpillars and the orangey-yellow
eggs ( usually grouped together ). Tedious but there you go. Do it
every day if possible. Probably not the high-tech low-labour answer
you wanted to hear!

Andy

Cabbage white caterpillars (and there are 2 species) do not eat Beans! (or Parsley!)

--
Neil Jones- http://www.butterflyguy.com/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn