Old 10-08-2003, 10:22 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default Now I've Done It!

"LYNN32141" wrote in message
In article k.net,

"Diana
Kulaga" writes:

new center leaf is very delicate at this stage. Then -
I snapped it off. I can't believe I did it.

I don't know, but it must be in the water.. Today my husband was moving my
beautiful dendrobium and broke the flower shoot right off of it..... ARGH.

was soooooo mad............ I know it was an accident, but this is the

one
with the dark beautiful purple flowers and i would have had it bloom for

the
2nd year... OH well..

DH's are notorious for such "accidents". I still can not forgive my husband
for breaking the almost flowering spike of a Paph. Magic Lantern...and the
spike of a Paph. Dragon Blood x Kevin's Wine. I threatned divorce if
another one of those "accidents" ever happens again.

Mariana