Old 10-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Joseph Meehan

Default FYI - Sevin Pesticide caused aphid infestation

Sorry if it sounded like a flame. It was meant as information. It is
not surprising that so many people turn to chemicals to start with, after
all who has not seen the advertisements for them. You don't see the
information for alternatives, the money is in selling the chemicals not
information.

If we sounded like we were flaming, consider it a flame of the chemical
companies.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Pelvis Popcan" wrote in message
Why not learn how to garden? Most aphid infestations that get out of
hand are self inflicted. Change your cultural practices and you will
see fewer aphids.

I posted the information for others who might find it useful. There's
no need to flame me.