Old 11-08-2003, 06:05 AM
Hank

Default OT pardon testing

Leave John alone. He is not all there today. Being spayed and
everything.

Back to Rob's subject: I used a mister in an aquarium a few years ago
and it looked great, but the slightest breeze ruined the effect. I
don't see it working outside unless on a very still day. IMO

"dhponder" wrote in message
and you picked a good one, john.

john rutz wrote:

sorry testing new news reader settings

Rob Taylor wrote:
I am designing a garden feature for my garden. I have been

looking at mist
and lighting units to enhance the cascades. As I have no

experience of them
or to that matter know of anyone else that has one,I was hoping

that
some-one could give their thoughts on these items please. Good or

bad, all
replies would be greatly appreciated before I make my final

decision. Thank
you. Rob Taylor (U.K).