Old 11-08-2003, 06:06 AM
disy

Default Now I've Done It!

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
news
Hi, Diana!

There aren't too many of us - most are Dianes. Don't you love our name?
Depending on whose mythology you use, we're either Godesses of the moon or
the hunt. In fact, I don't think I've ever met another Diana, and
certainly
not one who grows orchids.

Rest assured that I am out of the rain. I do tend to be somewhat
melodramatic now and then. LOL

Diana

I do love our name - I love being the named after the Goddess of the Moon.
It was always great being the only one; in school no one had your name and
at work - everyone can just refer to you as Diana because there is usually
only one in a crowd. It's amazing to find another! I too have never met
another one. Strange huh?! What would really be amazing is if you were a
Leo too!

Happy orchiding!

Diana