Old 11-08-2003, 06:06 AM
jammer

Default Problems with my pond?

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:15:29 GMT, "Thenewguy"
wrote:

so than my answer is simply more plants? thats a good thing. I was hoping it
wasnt because of the weather and that its only 2 feet deep, with not that
much shade. another question of mine is....if i add alot more plants will my
pond slowly start to clean its self up? with all the mess that it already
is? or is it recommened that i drain some of the nasty green water and
replace it with clean water and plants??
how should i go about this? and wat are some really good cleaning plants
that grow really fast and are cheap?!
thanx

plants, (but not iris) some shade, LOW fish load, feed fish little
or none, and didnt someone JUST post green water tips? If no one shows
up, i'll go find it.