Old 11-08-2003, 08:12 AM
jammer

Default OT My Wife Gave Birth Last Night OT

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 06:44:46 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

My sincere gratitude to you all for your well wishes! And yes it's been
crazy!

Sleep? What is that? Sanity? On it's way to a vacation!

I am so involved I should be committed! 100+ Koi fry to take care of! Six
2 weeks old puppies in the garage to take care of! Construction of a 500 sf
Granny House Addition going on in the back! Carpet being replaced with
tiles in the main house! All landscaping died during this construction so
they are in the process of being removed and replaced!

And my job? Summer is the busiest time for an Architect that chose to make
a living building schools!

I don't know if I'm coming or going, but I know that I value the good wishes
from my friends here, and will make time to throw in my issues here once in
a while!

Thanks again!

Sounds like a full plate for sure. Enjoy the journey!