Old 11-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Stephen M. Henning

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

Chris Owens wrote:

Well, there's no question that RoundUp cuts a pretty wide swath
through the invertebrates that encounter it.

Yes there is a question. I spray with RoundUp every year around my
rhododendrons and the mice, deer, turkeys, squirrels, etc. are just as
numerous or more numerous than ever. I use a hand sprayer. I haven't
seen one dead animal or insect. It only kills plants.

When a person uses a statement like "there's no question" or "it goes
without saying" or "it is obvious that", then you know they don't have
any facts.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman