Old 11-08-2003, 02:43 PM
Andrew Jackson

Default Best lawn weedkiller?

I'm certainly no expert but read a Which magazine report earlier this year
which (I think) generally recommended liquid rather than granual based
products. Levington Evergreen (liquid) came tops in the survey for combined
lawn feed / weedkiller products and I've been very impressed with it. My
lawn was almost ruined by creeping buttercup but following 2 applications of
Evergreen its looking much better and the buttercups are almost a thing of
the past. I think it costs about £5 for a 1 litre pack which will cover 100
sq m of lawn.

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"jerrybuilt " ] wrote in message
Al wrote:
just had new turf put in. Some weeds have started to grow
through the grass.

What is the best and most economical lawn weedkiller? I'm
happy to use a watering can or pump spray to spread the
weedkiller.