Old 11-08-2003, 03:12 PM
Mike Lyle

Default How to be an irritating neighbour.

"Mich" wrote in message ...
[...]
And are all farmers such grade 1 a**holes?

[...]

No, they aren't; but that's small comfort to you, I know. And
sometimes their hammering of the soils is from desperation, not greed:
things aren't good down on the farm just now.

I'd go with the piece of railway; but you'll have to do it at a time
of year when he doesn't come past, or he'll 'accidentally' bump into
it before the concrete's set. I'm fascinated to know how you'll dig a
hole eight feet deep, though: pretty hard to do anywhere, but
especially beside the road; so make sure you don't put yourself in the
wrong, or hit any incoming mains.

Mike.