Old 11-08-2003, 04:02 PM
David J Bockman

Default Why does everyone p**s all over Purple Loosestrife?

Don't forget the natives aren't native either!

http://www.cdi.org/russia/johnson/7265-12.cfm

"As elusive as the Cheshire Cat, the first people to arrive in the Americas
have seemed to appear and vanish with each new twist in the archaeological
record. The latest disappearing act takes place in the journal Science,
where new evidence casts another shadow over a once-cherished idea: that
Asian big-game hunters crossed the Bering land bridge between Siberia and
Alaska to give rise to the Clovis people, considered the first Americans.
New dating results show that a crucial Siberian site, thought to be a way
station on the Bering road, was not occupied until after the Clovis had
begun killing mammoths in North America."

"Stephen M. Henning" wrote in message
news
"Some One" wrote:

Don't forget that bees were introduced in North America from Europe!
They aren't native either!

Don't forget that most of us were introduced in North America from
Europe! We aren't native either. My wife is 3/16's native.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman