Old 11-08-2003, 04:04 PM
ciel

Default Bonding liner to rock

Hi guys Its UK Newbie again......

Just trying to sort out my new waterfall........!

I have a problem with an awkward shaped rock....it dips a little lower than
I would like in a sort of stream.....heading the waterfall.
I can hide most of the rest of the liner etc with stones and pebbles except
for this Bu**er...
Is there a product which will bond my waterfall liner (cheap PVC) to the
rock.(I think Granite)? So I can form a watertight fish safe seal .just on
lip of rock?
Or should I do away with the liner in waterfall altogether and just bond all
with cement and G4?
TIA

By the way Thanks for reply on my DIY Skimmer....I'm gonna try to
incorperate this in my pond.....
Patent pending LOL!!

Regards
Chris