Old 11-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Chester Deja

Default Potato's are ding again. See pictures and let me know what is wrong.

Did you get any potatoes?
Probably a call to the county extension agent will help.

I just dug them up yesterday since all the plants had died out a week
ago. I planted 3 varities - about a half dozen plants of each. I got
a half 5 gallon bucket full of potatoes from each variety. It was a
decent yield despite the plants dying. Better than last year -
probably up at least a third. Probably due to me changing the site
location.

I grew Yukon Golds, Red Russet and a brown variety I never tried
before. I am happy with it. Next year I will dust and fungicide my
plot. I also got some sulphur I am thinking about tring too.

On a side note I also had a fungus kill my Asian lillies this year.
It must have spread from my rose bush which 3 ft away and had fungus
attack it again. Luckily this stuff is no where near my garden.

Rick