Old 11-08-2003, 07:03 PM
Aphodius

Default How to be an irritating neighbour.

"Mich" wrote:
snip
So what can I do to be the most irritating a** hole imaginable ( legal
suggestions only please). I am serious here.

---
For starters, buy an old petrol driven lawnmower and cut your grass at least
three times a week. Don't like gardening and grow thistles. Keep dogs, the
b*****s that like barking at nothing in particular right through the day.
Attract squirrels, the more the merrier. Develop a liking for loud, heavy
rock music. Have lots of barbeques and invite all your friends with their
children. Oh, and don't forget to grow a leylandii hedge on the east side of
your garden, if you have a side facing east. Will that do to be going on
with?

Aphodius