Old 11-08-2003, 09:39 PM
martin

Default How to be an irritating neighbour.

On 11 Aug 2003 20:12:52 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
martin wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:49:00 +0100, "Aphodius"
wrote:
"Mich" wrote:
snip
So what can I do to be the most irritating a** hole imaginable ( legal
suggestions only please). I am serious here.
---
For starters, buy an old petrol driven lawnmower and cut your grass at least
three times a week. Don't like gardening and grow thistles. Keep dogs, the
b*****s that like barking at nothing in particular right through the day.
Attract squirrels, the more the merrier. Develop a liking for loud, heavy
rock music. Have lots of barbeques and invite all your friends with their
children. Oh, and don't forget to grow a leylandii hedge on the east side of
your garden, if you have a side facing east. Will that do to be going on
with?

don't forget the flock of geese, and the cockerel that starts up at
dawn.

Oh, come off it! Peafowl, please! And perhaps a donkey ....

and coughing smokers
--
Martin