Old 11-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Small green weed

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , John Edgar
writes
We have a block driveway, and as well as moss, there is also a small
green weed that grows in the interstices between the bricks. It has
been called "mind your own business" but I don't know whether this is
correct. It looks like pondweed - very small dark green leaves.

That sounds like 'mind your own business' - Soleriola soleriella or
something like that.

Helxine soleirolli?

I wish I had some. It is a wonderful plant to have growing in crevices in a
damp, shady place. But If my memory serves me right, which it usually
fails to do, it is not quite hardy high up in the Yorkshire Dales.

[Franz Heymann]