Old 12-08-2003, 01:28 AM
Rusty Hinge

Default Surviving a plague of moths

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:
"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
The message
from "anne" contains these words:

Clothes moths officially died out according to a website I came across.
Forget the year and the website, but trust me all moths around today are
friends.

Oh yes? What was it noshed holes in my evening dress then? Coat moths?

It sounds as if your monkey suit is as old as mine.

It was my father's. Lost him in 1940. Could have been somewhat older, I think.

Now scouring charity shops - can't afford a new one. (The DJ and morning
dress escaped, probably because I'd used them from time to time.)

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.