Old 03-02-2003, 03:16 AM
Polar

Default "Artifical" lighting -- Any successes?

On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 19:01:33 -0600, Phaedrine Stonebridge
wrote:

[...]

I am not saying she should not be prosecuted for any crimes she did---
if indeed she did. But I just find it ironic that the main focus in
this huge nest of corporate rip-off artists turned to Stewart while the
Enron crew and the rest of the "good 'ol boys" are apparently getting
off Scot free.

One explanation I have seen several times is that it's still a "man's
world", and the guys love to see a powerful woman brought low.

Of course she could have handled it better, but then so could some of
the major male corporate crooks. (FOB = Friends of Bush).

--
Polar