Old 12-08-2003, 01:43 AM
Chu Mai Fat

Default How to be an irritating neighbour.

"Mich" wrote in message

"Chu Mai Fat" wrote in message

"Mich" wrote in message news:bh7hk1$u79d9$1@ID-

So what can I do to be the most irritating a** hole imaginable ( legal
suggestions only please).

Just be yourself. You sound like an irritating a***hole, whining about

some
poor ******* trying to earn a living.

Oh thanks! I'll continue to do that then and I hope it achieves the

desired
results.

Believe me, it's working.

It certainly takes an a**hole to know one!

Very witty, Mich. One of Oscar's?

Your the b*stard with the blue tractor I take it?

No, what makes you think that? Because I have sympathy for some poor sod who
has the misfortune to live within three miles of you? Have a listen to
yourself.

Flooding the lane with water when it rains from his fields due to the
nature of his over cultivation of the land and general growing the guts

out
of it.

What exactly is the nature of his "over cultivation of the land and general
growing the guts out of it", and when did you become an expert? Christ, you
can't even work out the best spot for a hebe bush. Or are you just obsessing
now and blaming him for the weather?

I know about farm smells. But human s*it is something else.

Hmmm, his "over cultivation of the land and general growing the guts out of
it" obviously doesn't extend to lack of fertilisation. And here's a
news-flash for you, Mich, even your shit stinks.

Its interesting that I havent seen him or his tractor today.

Interesting? That's bloody fascinating! Did you spend the whole day peeping
through your curtains waiting for him or did you actually do something
productive?

He is usually up and down the lane from first light to last light . Last

night he finished
at 9.00pm ( when he took my hebe bush down).

Well, their you have the whole situation in two sentences. He's working 14
hour days trying to earn a living and you're crying in news groups all day
when you're not peeping through your curtains looking for something to
whinge about. You need to work on the irritating bit Mich, but you're
already an expert a***hole.

Regards

Chu