Old 12-08-2003, 01:43 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Blob

I'll give Jon the benefit of the doubt by saying he's just seconding my own
guess, since he did not post any website.

In retrospect, I see that the subject of Jon's post is apparently an email
address -- this is probably not a good idea, because that email address is
now posted for all eternity on Google Groups (on the other hand, no one
would be looking to mine email addresses from headers).

I realize that this sounds like weird advice coming from me, but I'm too
da**ed stubborn to think up a cutesy screen name after all these years.
I've thought about it once in a while, but resisted because I feel that if I
have to change my screen name, it means the ba**ards won. (Uh oh, I think
I'm channeling Jimmy Stewart -- time to go.)

In any event, here's my re-post:

I'll vote for Bryozoans, based on this website:
http://www.bio.umass.edu/biology/con...r/bryozoa.html

Pectinatella magnifica -- What a great name!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Jon" wrote in message
Check out this webpage as I think the "Blob" is " Pectinatella

magnifica"