Old 12-08-2003, 01:43 AM
Nedra

Default OT band groupie labradors and their band OT

Oooowwweeee !! Now these kids can really play. I enjoyed
the whole site - Travis, you did a great job!

Thanks Kathy ... I'm saving the page in Favorites. I hope the
songs I saved are really Saved!

Nedra

"K30a" wrote in message

Youngest son, the dyslexic webmaster, put a picture of eldest son's band

on the
bottom of the labradors' webpage. The picture is blurry on my monitor. He

also
put in a link to the webpage he built for the band. Warning - band page is
heavy on graphics and do-dahs. Black background, coloured print, hard for

older
eyes to read.
Boys next show is this Friday.

k30a