Old 12-08-2003, 08:03 AM
Mich

Default How to be an irritating neighbour.

"Chu Mai Fat" wrote in message

"Mich" wrote in message

"Chu Mai Fat" wrote in message

"Mich" wrote in message

So what can I do to be the most irritating a** hole imaginable (

legal
suggestions only please).

Just be yourself. You sound like an irritating a***hole, whining about

some
poor ******* trying to earn a living.

Oh thanks! I'll continue to do that then and I hope it achieves the

desired
results.

Believe me, it's working.

It certainly takes an a**hole to know one!

Very witty, Mich. One of Oscar's?

No, I have the copyright on that one! g

What exactly is the nature of his "over cultivation of the land and

general
growing the guts out of it", and when did you become an expert?

I really wouldnt bother to answer this but maybe you do desere and
explanation.
I became an expert on farming when I aquired a farm - albeit a small one and
not viable in commercial terms.

But frankly maybe a few people should realise here that if you want the
countryside preserved , you can no longer rely on the farmers, you need to
rely on people like me who buy the land and maintain it but work in other
occupations.

Christ, you
can't even work out the best spot for a hebe bush. Or are you just

obsessing
now and blaming him for the weather?

Now you have assumed!
As I pointed out in another thread. I have accommodated this guy more than
most others. I have some appreciation of his problems.

However, the Hebe is a perfect position. Its been there fifteen years. I
didnt plant it. But it has grown and flowered so it must be in a good
position for it.

Secondlt, its not on the boundary. Its well inside my drive. Its the last
plant on the drive and as such is my boundary plant. But its no where near
the lane.

To break this bush down this bloke has come about ten feet over my drive and
into the bank on the corner.
If he came any further he would take the end off my car, which is also
parked well wihin my driveway, if I had it parked there ( which I sometimes
do , when I have visitors).

Hmmm, his "over cultivation of the land and general growing the guts out

of
it" obviously doesn't extend to lack of fertilisation. And here's a
news-flash for you, Mich, even your shit stinks.

Actually this farmer is also in a wrangel over his use of SWW sewerage ( not
with me) - to add to his problems. g

He has a bit of a reputation, but in the past, feeling sorry for him, I have
given way. But not now.

Its interesting that I havent seen him or his tractor today.

Interesting? That's bloody fascinating! Did you spend the whole day

peeping
through your curtains waiting for him or did you actually do something
productive?

No I was working outside - just like he should have been.

Well, their you have the whole situation in two sentences. He's working

14
hour days trying to earn a living and you're crying in news groups all day
when you're not peeping through your curtains looking for something to
whinge about. You need to work on the irritating bit Mich, but you're
already an expert a***hole.

Actually I am on holiday for three days. This is the only holiday I have
had in the last two years.
I work very long hours. I have one day a week off. I work my fields and tidy
the garden that day. I come home and work my fields on an evening too. I
am knackered.

Long hours are a British desease. I am not responsible for that!

Believe me, I know about hard work.