Old 12-08-2003, 08:23 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default best price for koi food on the net??

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:41:11 GMT, "RichToyBox"
wrote:

I buy in bulk, 50 pounds of ShoKoi, and usually 50 pounds of HaiFeng,

That's what I'm mixing together this year. Thank goodness I only go through
less than 10 lbs a season though.

One note at a recent koi club meeting... where I might add some "other koi
expert internet list" calls us the "tadpole and turtle" pond group
hrrumpt have been mentioning to feed more fresh food than processed. That
would be peas, leafy greens, oranges, etc. This is probably more important
in koi-only ponds than those of us with lots of plants which also attract
yummy bugs to be feasted on. Oh, and not to forget the occasional tadpole
feasting. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~