Old 12-08-2003, 02:03 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] Pot packing...

Gee, it's good to read that you are up to the packing stage.

Considering I have to be on the move in two weeks, I have to be packing!

I guess it
means that you have finally found a shipping company that suits your
requirements?

No! You woud'nt believe the saga of the shipping company.

Right now, we don't have officialy a shipping contract, though we have two
potentials. US Based companies wouldn't respond to me. Lynne was
successful getting answers from Cosco NZ, but even Cosco NZ cannot get
Cosco USA to play ball...

Good luck with all the last bits and pieces.

Thank you

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net
"A community that excludes even one of its members is no community at all"
- Dan Wilkins

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++