Old 12-08-2003, 02:03 PM
BenignVanilla

Default best price for koi food on the net??

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
BV, I can't believe you have that many fish in your pond already for

the
food costs to be spendy? ~ jan

I am just being cheap. To be honest I had no plans of feeding the fish at
all, I figured I would get a nice balance of algae, plants, etc. I think
I'll wimp out though, and go buy some food for them...maybe feed them now
and again. BV.

You give in so easy. Btw, did I read in one thread you weren't doing
"weekly partial water changes" so how spendy is water in your
area? ;o) ~ jan

Ahhh...now here is a topic I can argue with...I am still living in the
school of thought, that water changes are not neccessary and potentially
dangerous. Of course, I lose about an inch or so a week, and it rains every
37 seconds here, so I am replacing an inch or so of water every week. I
know, I know...these are top offs and not the same thing...I am just not
sold on the water change thing. Ya know, STOP MESSING WITH THE DAMN POND!!!
I don't think you can mess anymore then by changing the water.

Change my mind. I am open to discussion.

BV.