Old 12-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Grandpa

Default Mulching miseries

If you EVER find anything to kill these miserable trees, please post it.
Nursery recommendations did not work, and were costly.

J. Lane wrote:
Hi all,
Here's my problem. I have two Chinese Elms in my yard and some of my
neighbours have some too. These damned trees spread their seeds all over my
yard every spring.I spend most of June on my knees scooping seeds out of my
veggie garden and flower beds trying to keep the seedlings from growing(
which they will, given any water and some medium to grow in). Thousands of
the buggers have to be pulled all summer.I'd love to cut the trees down but
can't.