Old 12-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Philippe Lemaire \(remove all D's\)

Default What are your personal goals with a planted tank?

Making it nice with not too much care ;-) BUT...

It is not a joke but since I add CO2 my H.zosterifolia melt quite often
followed by H. corymbosa, L. sessiliflora, D. diandra and G. elantinoides.
Root feeding plant seems to resist more.
Cryptocoryne and Nymphea are OK.

NPK and Fe are rather high.
gH is 9 with 1/3 of Mg...
Light is 108W fluorescent tubes !
200 l with 150 l of water
CO2 added but perhaps irregularly due to pump clogged
As some peat in the filter CO2 too high per normal calculation i.e.
pH 6.2 kH 4.5 = 2 bubbles per sec. with 1.5cm x 120 cm opening at the cover
and some nice O2 bubbles to make it nice ;-) [to my wife]

Changing 5 l every day and bored of doing so !
Adding the Fe + 10 ml TMG

That's all,

Regards,

Philippe