Old 12-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Phaedrine Stonebridge

Default Lowering PH

In article ,
Repeating Decimal wrote:

in article ,
Phaedrine Stonebridge at
wrote on 8/11/03
8:55 PM:

Pay no attention to the cranky, wannabe chemist Bill, Tippy.

What did I suggest that was incorrect? Is it only my refusal to be a green
quack?

Bill

She asked a simple, line-sentence question so the rocket science
lecture......

"If you do not understand chemistry well enough to figure it out for
yourself, get someone who knows to help. It is not, as is said, rocket
science."

....... was way out of line. I was telling her to ignore your arrogant
crankiness in case she was new and decided to never come back after
being treated so rudely.

As far as not being a "green quack", I have no idea what you are talking
about. That others have taken offense at your attitude hardly surprises
me.