Old 12-08-2003, 08:13 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
paghat wrote:
In article , (Bill Oliver) wrote:

Now you're just being silly. Monsanto practices spin control with a highly
paied PR department. They falsify data. They have been caught lying
repeatedly even to Congress, and under oath in coruts of law. Examples:

[lots of stuff having nothing to do with RoundUp]

Whatever. I'm not interested in your fixation on Monsanto, or
playing games about them. My point is, and remains, about RoundUp.

The bottom line is that independent peer-reviewed studies
have failed to show a danger in RoundUp. All your railings
about Monsanto don't change that.

As far as RoundUp is concerned, they are not lying, and you
have not shown that they are. Dredging up accusations from
two decades ago doesn't change that simple fact.

billo