Old 12-08-2003, 09:12 PM
sandra

Default K30: Dwarf Frog Dead??

"K30a" wrote in message
Sandra wrote He
was a male and smaller than the other one who is female.

That could be why he was smaller! Forgot about that.

They did the

tadpole thing once.

Oh how very cool! Did any of the taddies survive?

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

2 tadpoles survived only for a day or so. I understand they are hard to
raise. I was hoping for a repeat this summer. Funny story, I had this
original frog (ok... I named him Little Britches) for about a year before
introducing his mate. He was sooooo happy to have a companion that he
grabbed her and hung on for 3 weeks with intermittent breaks. After he
decided she wasn't going anywhere they settled into a calm co-existence
along with a tiny runt of a cory cat that I added when it was about a month
old. The cory and the frogs would lie in a pile happy to be 'frogs'. I
placed a shallow broken piece of clay pottery in the tank as a shelter and
the frogs would be under there side by side with their faces sticking out
and the cory resting on top.
Sandra