Old 13-08-2003, 12:28 AM
Rusty Hinge

Default Something ate our pumpkin :-(

The message
from "Martin Richards" contains these words:

So, in case we get any more (there are a couple of flowers still), any
thoughts on the best way to keep such nasties off the patch? I'd wondered
about a chicken wire cage, or re-using the netting we don't need over the
strawberries any more. Any more suggestions? (Trip wire and a shotgun has
already been suggested by a colleague ;-)

squirrel pie. Want it? I could modify it to include pumpkin......

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.