Old 13-08-2003, 03:21 AM
Steve T

Default lawn roots dying

I did with the Scott's but frankly can't remember about the Diazinon. I'd
like to think that I followed the directions to make sure it got all soaked
in. I assumed the problem was below the lawn. What bug(s) is causing this
problem? Thanks, Steve T.
wrote in message
"Steve T" wrote:
Live in California. My lawn is well established, 15 years+. Noticed that
the lawn is dying in certain areas. I go to rake and the area comes up.
Something eating the roots. Lawn appears to be just laying on top of
soil. I have used Scott's Summer Blend fertilizer and followed up with
Ortho Diazinon a few weeks later with no help. Newer areas continue to
appear. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you, Steve T.

Did you water in the diazinon immediately? It only lasts for about
12 hours if it's in the sun, without irrigation.

--
GO# 40