Old 13-08-2003, 04:44 AM
TU

Default They didn't bloody have any.

"Eroyee" eroyeeattelstra.com wrote in message u...
Well.. Kind of.

Went to the nursery in Springvale Rd (took me about two and a half hours to
get there) and they did have about twenty little Neofinetia falcata plants,
but they were so tiny.. They were babies, had about three or four leaves
coming out..
Naturally I didn't get it..

Yes, I was there last w/e too. The Neo falcata are probably just out
of flask, I was almost too scare to handle them! it's too optimistic
of the vendor to say they'd flower in 2 years
Try the link below for a list of nurseries. I'm almost certain
easyorchids (NSW) has got decent size plantss, but if you decide to
order one make sure it be shipped in pot and not bare root.

http://www.infoweb.com.au/orchids/connex.htm#nurseries

Good luck with your search.