Old 13-08-2003, 04:44 AM
Wilson

Default OT virus

Let me know tomorrow if you are still having problems Kelly, I'll send you
ZA and the worm cleanup program on disk or floppy if you need it. Just
answer me back in this same thread if you want them. Or anyone else for
that matter....I would be happy to help out.

Wilson

Unfortunately, one of the effects of this bug is that it can
crash/reboot your system before you're able to download ZA, or an
update to your virus cleaning software, etc. (This prevented me from
being able to fix my system last night.)

I found this standalone blaster remover from Symantec. It's small
enough I should be able to download it before my system reboots, so
hopefully this will work: