Old 13-08-2003, 05:02 AM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
Major Ursa wrote:

Bill, maybe you're right that the fear-and-doubt strategy of the opponents
is dishonest and not based on facts. But is it not Monsanto's own fault
that we doubt everything they say; is this not the punishment for
irresponsible behaviour in the past that I meant?

However, none of the peer-reviewed articles I noted are from Monsanto.
I am not relying on what Monsanto claims. Thus, whether or not Monsanto
has a habit of lying is irrelevant to the pertinent scientific literature,
which fails to show a danger of RoundUp.

Somehow the capitalist
system has to allow for a check on this kind of behavior. And wouldn't it
be easy enough for them to admit to their mistakes in the past and start
talking to the ppl?

Whatever social theory one wants to promulgate has nothing to do
with the fact that RoundUp is not a danger.

billo