Old 03-02-2003, 04:27 AM
Cricket

Default Tomato Cages Online?

The ones I speak of are significantly lighter, cheaper, and easier to work
with than rebar. The only drawback is that the wire I speak of comes in
150' rolls and if you just need 6 cages, you have lots of extra materials.
Perhaps in this case you can find a number of other gardeners top go in on
it with you.

--
Please see our website of gardening products at
http://www.southernexposure.com

Peace

Cricket
"Cricket" wrote in message
If you want to get a bunch of 'em, I recommend buying a 150' roll of 10
gauge 6" mesh concrete reinforcement wire. Every six feet, cut in the
middle of the wire span, bend the wire into a circle, and bend the 3" cut
pieces over to make a perfect tomato/cucumber/etc cage.

--
Please see our website of gardening products at
http://www.southernexposure.com

Peace

Cricket
"Phaedrine Stonebridge" wrote in message
news

Does anyone know of a place I can buy the tall (at least 54") tomato
cages online? Like 25 to 50 of them?