Old 13-08-2003, 05:04 AM
Shiva

Default Black ratsnakes for vole control?

JimS. wrote:

But still, hilariously funny....and true :-Þ

Yep. Where have you been? I just cancelled a trip because
I am so sick of running around. It wasn't to anywhere cool,
anyway. :[

I'm still being slack about the roses, four potted still need
planting, and I still have not sprayed anything at all since
mid-May. I just feel sort of apathetic about them. I want
everybody who is going to die to just go ahead and do it, *then*
I will spray. Joseph's Coat is hanging on by a cane, as is
Crystalline, Simply Marvelous, and Arizona. I thought they were
dead. I think the voles taking out my 3-year-old pride and joy--

GRANADA!--is what did me in. Lots of the roses are still going
great. Today I saw little finches eating bugs from them. I have
never seen that before.

Just rambling on ...