Old 13-08-2003, 05:11 AM
volts500

Default OT virus

"Nedra" wrote in message
link.net...
I have Windows 98. I understand that this virus infects only
Windows 2000 and XP versions. Is this true?

That is correct.

Nedra
"KenCo" wrote in message
Wilson wrote:

This program continually shuts your computer down when you are trying

get
the update patch....an easy way to get around this is to DL ZoneAlarm

which
will allow you get get the files you need. ZoneAlarm detected and

blocked
over 100 alerts in a 3 hour period this morning.....this is a nasty

one.

luckily its just annoying and not renaming files like
some of the other viruses.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced