Old 13-08-2003, 07:13 AM
john rutz

Default Fish pond water kills all fish within 24 hours.

Nedra wrote:
Okay... How many gallons of water are in the pond?
How old is your test kit? What are the numbers
for ammonia? What is the pH? NitrIte?

Saying the ammonia " ...not great not likely to be able
to be toxic to the fish" is a big clue.
Makes me think you are missing something Very Crucial.

Buy a new test for the above tests or a kit!

Please get back to us on the ammonia and pH, etc.
numbers.

Nedra

I went back to the begining of this
he took his water to the lfs to be tested, I agree w nedra you need
a fresh test kit and test yourself.
get the drops not the test strips
also call your water supply and see what they are puting in the water,
if its cloramine your aquasafe might not be working

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com