Old 13-08-2003, 10:33 AM
Robert Davies

Default Spider Plant

I always thought of spider plants as a houseplant but this year I've
seen them used in a couple of places as summer bedding and they looked
really good. I'm feeling inspired to bring on a few offshoots over the
next winter and do the same myself next year.

Robert

----------
In article
1fzllc2.1x7ms6sagyt30N%00senetnospamtodayta@macun limited.net,
(Jim W) wrote:

I find the best way to encourage good plantlets is to grow my spiders
outside in baskets in the summer. Mine ususally go the winter in the
porch though they often die right back but resprout from the roots with
fresh growth.
Alternatvily bring some indoors for the winter.
//
Jim