Old 13-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Joe Zorzin

Default 317 MBF good hardwood for sale, W. Mass.

Any timber buyers out there interested in 317 MBF good hardwoods in western
Mass.? It's on 130 acres right up against the NY state line- access from
Stephentown, NY. I have the stumpage shown in a spreadsheet which is visible
within an MS IE browser at
http://forestmeister.com/spreadsheets/Krebs-tally.html

I'm sending this from a bogus email address to avoid spam, so don't try to
email me.

In this project, a forwarder will be required for hauling the precut logs to
the header, in a gravel pit. Skidders may be used for prebunching. All work
must be carried out in the winter when the ground is frozen. I have a timber
showing scheduled for September 8. The full price for the high bidder must
be paid before work starts and I'll be expecting a substantial cash
performance bond.

I won't be checking this newsgroup as I'm trying to minimize my time on the
net. If you're a serious stumpage buyer with a large wallet, you can call me
at 413-655-8183. Best time to call is early morning (6-7 AM eastern US time)
or late afternoon. Don't call at night as I hit the sack early.

--
Joe Zorzin
Mass. Licensed Forester #261