Old 13-08-2003, 02:42 PM
nikolay_kraltchev

Default What are your personal goals with a planted tank?

As a lady that I know put it one day "I want for people to come to my
house, look at the tank and just stare. Not to look and say "Ahmm...
and where's the fish?"

A planted tank that is indeed beautiful, really makes people just
look, attracts attention, and very much words are not needed.

I'd like to be able to set up tanks that I personally want to return
and look at. Style, size, plants - they don't really matter. As long
as the tank attracts the eyes like a magnet.

--Nikolay