Old 13-08-2003, 08:03 PM
Jane Ransom

Default How to be an irritating neighbour.

In article , martin
writes

A bank manager of a rural bank, where I made the same comment said
"Don't you believe it"
Some are, but not all are having a bad time.

I live sandwiched between 3 farms.
I have noted the long hours the farmers work.
I have noted the lousy, and often dangerous, conditions they work in.
I have seen the care they take of their animals.
They deserve to have as good a time of it as anyone else and certainly,
in my opinion, a much better time than those blinking 'city' bods !!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,