Old 13-08-2003, 09:12 PM
John Rouse

Default Surviving a plague of moths

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

Funnily enough in the past fortnight we too have a plague of moths in
the house which look exactly like clothes moths; something I've hardly
seen for years even though most of our clothes and domestic fabrics are
natural fibres. I've been squashing them.

We too have been plagued with clothes moths - they were in the carpets
the previous vendors kindly left us.

I saw an article in the National Trust Magazine about pheromone traps,
which are available from a firm called Historyonics (sic) and cost £6.50
each.

Unfortunately it tells you to use them in spring, when a moths fancy
turns to that sort of thing.

John
--
John Rouse