Old 13-08-2003, 09:22 PM
Wilson

Default OT virus

Kelly E Jones wrote in message
In article ,
Wilson wrote:
Let me know tomorrow if you are still having problems Kelly, I'll send

you
ZA and the worm cleanup program on disk or floppy if you need it. Just
answer me back in this same thread if you want them. Or anyone else for
that matter....I would be happy to help out.

Thanks! I was able to stay up long enough to get the Symantec 'fixer'
installed and run. But then I couldn't get anything else - the patch
or ZA - installed because everytime I connected to the 'net, someone
else zapped me with the bug before I could finsih the download. I was
getting hit about once every minute or two! Finally I found an
el-cheapo firewall that was only ~350K download. Was able to download
this, which protected me long enough to DL the patch and ZA. Whew!

Kelly

Glad it worked out, I won't be without ZA anymore(or Download
Accelerator)...it's a great program.