Old 13-08-2003, 11:02 PM
Lindsay

Default Cat Deterrent suggestions

Nicholas Steel wrote:

I fail to understand the angst towards cats especially when dogs
regularly tear kids/old ladies to pieces,leave monster turds and can
wreck a back garden.

Cats dont do this - they bury their droppings

Not always... I had to clean up my back lawn after some arseholes cat
plenty of times.

, dont attack people and
you cant detect their presence in a garden.

Yeah?

I guess they dont spray on peoples property
fight with other cats in the driveway at 2.00am
kill birds
scratch car paint
shit in peoples garden beds

Nothing wrong with cats while they are kept on their owners property.
It's when they go onto others that the problems arise.

Most cat owners conveniently forget about that bit...