Old 13-08-2003, 11:33 PM
Major Ursa

Default Organic Corn Kills Butterflies??? what the?

"LeeAnne" wrote in
:

What disturbs me the most is the fact that we are all probably eating
GM products and have no clue that we are since they mix it in
w/regular food and the regular food folks aren't allowed to call their
food 'regular' food or non-GM. Yikes!!

That's why the europeans are risking a tradewar with the US to keep the
foodchains GM-free. I think it won't be too long before it will start to
dawn on your citizens that their food-economy is now addicted to GM.
(The tradewar btw will probably mean that you will not be able to buy GM-
free food from overseas, if you would want that for some reason).

Ursa..

--
Ursa (Major)/ \ *-*-* *