Old 13-08-2003, 11:34 PM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 13 Aug 2003 21:16:52 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
animaux wrote:

Yeahbut, please, have a nice tall glass of it, anyway. Save your other blather
for use elsewhere. Your "science" is not correct. It's head in the sand,
science.

Yes, yes. "Head in the sand science" meaning, of course, science that
disagrees with your ecofundamentalist irrationality.

billo

Hardly ecofundamentalist. Hardly ANYfundamentalist. Quite the contrary.
However, I've seen the reports. I have no doubt I could pull up as much and
more than what paghat pulled up. I'm rather certain you would still have your
own version of what you blame others of having, attacking the person, not the
findings. I suppose calling anything I say "ecofundamentalist irrationality" is
a compliment? Hmmm. Damn. I'm doing it all wrong.

Don't forget it is Monsanto who is one of the largest producers of Round Up
Ready Soy on the planet. Some pretty serious shit you're cheerleading for. I
hope you really know what you're saying you know, but it sounds as if you don't.