Old 14-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Gregory Young

Default Well I did it

Hi Joann:
Sorry I missed you at Koi America!
RTB said you were there earlier in the day. Spent Monday with Richard and
Donna.. really nice people. His 2 ponds have some super fish and
commensurate plants!
Sorry to hear about your fish as well... Hope the rest are ok.
Greg

"FBCS" wrote in message
I fell in my pond head first. After losing two quarantined fish from the
show I figured I would check my pond out. I have had such a problem with

the
water, it looks like the Potomac River (not blue). I vacuumed and tried to
remove a few lg rocks stepped down on the ledge and that was all she

wrote.
I would not have minded too much but I have had two snakes in two weeks
removed from the netting on my pond, so you know I got out of there fast.

dream of clear water, oh well one day. Joann