Old 14-08-2003, 01:32 AM
animaux

Default trees, neighbors, and the law

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:59:04 GMT, whit wrote:

animaux wrote:

To my knowledge, if it's on her side of the property line she can remove the
limbs which hang on her property, but if she kills the tree some hefty fines can
incur. Is this woman an idiot? Why would she want any tree in Texas to come
down?

I suspect she's from Dallas, you know how they like their neatly
manicured lawns ;o)

tongue firmly planted in cheek

Thanks!

Uh, we call it "Plano Hell." I can't tell you how many trees I've watched them
bulldoze out of the ground to build houses and plant sugar maples.

I felt like all my creative juices were being sucked from my existence when we
lived in Dallas.

I love Austin. I love everything about it. Trees, respect for environment,
cool people, people who remain young due to the great student population, etc.